Examples of recent successes stories include:
- Student booked role in "Straight Forward" (the Danish-NZ Co-Pro that recently completed filming in Auckland).
- Student booked a feature film just finished shooting in Rarotonga, August 2018. Details TBA.
- From Juliet's industry showcase for casting agents 2017, student booked Shortland Street. Due to success of her first shoot, the student written back into script for a second booking.
- One of the student characters from "In a Flash."
- Student accepted into 3 of the top 3 performing arts schools in the UK. Just graduated in August 2018 from Royal Academy of Music.
- Student gained a full 2.5 year scholarship to David Mamet's acting school in New York - the only successful applicant from the worldwide applicant process.
- Student was core cast in "800 Words."
- Student was core cast in "Shortland St."
- The young Hillary in "Hillary."
She is passionate about creating a competitive edge for her students. Her classes have helped professional actors with audition preparation and booking acting jobs.
In addition, students that are new to the industry have achieved representation from acting agents as well as booking roles in feature films.
For more information on her, please see the About page, Acting classes page, or Voice classes page.
She is happy to answer any questions. To contact her directly:
021 115 6157